Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way
4. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Kiwi Self Storage or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
5. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
6. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
7. Kiwi Self Storage is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
8. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
9. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the promotional material will be accepted.
10. Winners will be drawn at Kiwi Self Storage Head Office - Level 1, 6 Viaduct Harbour Avenue, Auckland
11. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at Kiwi Self Storage's option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
12. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, KSS Brand Ltd. and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
13. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of Kiwi Self Storage are not eligible to enter these promotions.
14. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. All entries become the property of Kiwi Self Storage and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
16. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Kiwi Self Storage in writing to Kiwi Self Storage Personal Information, Marketing Department, Kiwi Self Storage, PO Box.